As one of major elevator companies, it is important to know that our customers are getting the best possible value Equally, you must be sure that your information and communications technology will continue to support your building needs into the future, and what improvements could be made to it. We can advise you on all these areas, ensuring that the money you spend on your product is clearly justified in benefits to your buildings, business or project. This includes helping you to select the most suitable products and service, such as an enterprise resource planning system, or a new infrastructure component or service.
BEFORE SALES SERVICE
- Receive an inquiry from our customer
- Identify the customer requirements (technical parameters & product outline drawings), anddetermine whether or not accept the order.
- If we accept the order, we will provide a selling offer to the client with the quoted prices onFOB / CIF / CRF
- Get a counter-offer from our client
- Accept the offer, and create the formal contract between two parties
a) Price Terms: FOB / CIF / CRF
b) Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, D/P or D/A, and others
c) Delivery Time: After ** days from receive the P.O.
d) Packaging Details: Carton or wooden case
- Product manufacturing arrangement
ON PRODUCTION SERVICE
- Follow up manufacturing and orders
- Handle bank bills payment & bank collection (T/T, L/C, D/P, D/A or others)
- Shipping Arrangement
- Prepare full set of documents (Contract, Commercial Invoice, Customs Invoice, Banking Slip, Shipping Order, Packing List, Insurance Policy & Certificate of Origin)
- Arrange goods packing & delivery
- Provide the B/L or AWB signed by the master of the vessel or the airline to client when the goods have been loaded
AFTER SALES AND INSTALLATION SERVICE
All our service plans, offers the flexibility to choose the level of service needed to ensure that risks and costs are minimized. They all provide regular maintenance visits and you can choose the level of response time you need to suit your business requirements.
To maximize the reliability of your Elevator or Escalator, a service plan from our maintenance division will be arranged that ensures critical component degradation is identified and that repairs or replacements are carried out before a fault occurs. Immediate spares availability is assured through all of our offices, branches and distributors around the world.
Our service and maintenance plans include:
- Routine inspection and preventative maintenance
- Emergency call-out options including guaranteed speed of response,
- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Remote monitoring (optional)
- Fully comprehensive cover available